07 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Karen Hudes

Karen Hudes

Karen Hudes

Dear Sean Hanlon,

Thank you for sharing this. https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/The+Unhived+Mind+II.pdf 

I learned yesterday evening that the comet ISON is really a planet called Niburu which has very strong magetic properties. Niburu has already lit up Mars. Niburu's orbit is not on the same plane as the other planets. Niburu will approach Mercury on November 13, 2013, and this will likely cause an electromagnetic pulse that will take down the power grids. On November 28th Niburu will circle behind the sun and then it will approach earth on December 26th or thereabouts. The magnetism will ignite volcanoes and cause the oceans to surge. The timing is approximate because Niburu is accelerating. 

Niburu's impact will depend upon our collective ability to pull together. I am now trying to inform the people to be prepared for this. We will have to see how we all can manage together going forward. Based upon the information you have shared with me and the power transition model referred to in paragraphs 7, 8 and 10 of http://www.larsschall.com/2013/05/08/governance-issues-at-the-world-bank-a-security-risk-to-the-world-order/ , the financing of the global stratospheric aerosol spraying geo-engineering program, more commonly known as chemtrails, is coming from the Jesuits' bankers. I am circulating your email, and it is 95% likely that you, along with everyone else, will have the answer.

Best,
Karen

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: davidveitch4@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Age of Acquarius
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:31:28 -0500

Dear David,

We do already. Now we are going to literally move mountains to help one another through this coming era. 

Best,
Karen 

> To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: New World Order
> Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:58:16 +0000
> From: karenhudes@hotmail.com

> From: david veitch <davidveitch4@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: New World Order

> Message Body:
> Will Humanity understand its purpose soon?
> Will our collective conciousness be liberated, hate and greed consigned to history?
> Are we going to visit the Stars?
> God bless you!

> --
> This mail is sent via contact form on kahudes http://kahudes.net/contact-us/

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: lisdur@yahoo.com
Subject: FW: how to help
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:16:19 -0500

Dear Lisa,

I do not have a pre-written script to give to everybody. If you form your study group, then just write your letters together based on what you all understand to be true now. In the meantime, I just learned something very pressing, which I am going to let you know about, and you can take it from there.

Best,
Karen


From: seanhanlon81@gmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:40:35 +0000
Subject: Re: RussiaToday Interview 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1vXhqO1_2A

Hi Karen,

I have what I need to make my book bomb proof right now, but I will have to put it on the long finger for a while. 
I am a final year transport operations and technology student in Ireland and I want to write my final year dissertation on the global stratospheric aerosol spraying geo-engineering program, more commonly known as chemtrails by people on the internet. I have a ton of information on how it is done, patents etc., but I cannot find where the source of the funding is coming from to pay for this program, which is obviously global in scope. I also don't know who is doing it. This has to be costing in the hundreds of billions of dollars per year, at least. Because I can't find out the source of funding or the companies involved I can't get primary sources which makes my work as good as impossible. Would you know anything about where I could find this information? I suspect that many nations are using their military to implement the program, this is what the circumstantial evidence suggests. But it could be the British military spraying Ireland and the French military spraying the British etc., due to the Open Skies Treaty, I just don't know. I really want to do my dissertation on this subject, not just for me, but to awaken my university lecturers as well as to what is really going on. I suspect something very sinister is going on with the spraying, who knows whats raining down on us. When you know the nature of the criminals in power, and their agenda, this is logical thinking as you will understand im sure. The vast vast majority of university lecturers and professors I have met don't have a clue who is running this world and what their agenda is. They are part of the problem and they don't know it. It's sad that a student has to educate his lecturers and professors about the global warming fraud and alternative energies etc., but such is life. 
I have added a copy of the unhivedmind information archive which was wiped from the internet. It has all the historical information on the Jesuits, Vatican, Knights of Malta, Black nobility etc etc. Its a very useful knowledge resource to have with illuminist families and their family trees well layed out and fully referenced. I don't know how anyone could amass such knowledge without either working in Intelligence circles or absolutely dedicating their lives in pursuit of knowledge and truth.

Thanks again for sending more information. I have been following Eric Phelps and Craig Oxley from the excelllent theunhivedmind website for a number of years. I have a copy of Vatican Assasins in PDF already, but thank you for sharing your knowledge all the same. 
The Unhived Mind II.pdf

Regards,
Sean Hanlon


On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Karen Hudes <karenhudes@hotmail.com> wrote:
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 00:39:17 +0000
Subject: Re: RussiaToday Interview
From: seanhanlon81@gmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com


I'm so sorry Karen for the late response.
Thank you very much for your replay with the reference I requested. Keep hanging the Jesuits, they have been hidden for too long.
The full truth must prevail.
God bless.

Sean


On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Karen Hudes <karenhudes@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sean,

Here is what I know; I am copying the real expert who may know where to steer you.

Best,
Karen

> To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
> Subject: RussiaToday Interview
> Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 22:58:52 +0000
> From: karenhudes@hotmail.com

> From: Sean Hanlon seanhanlon81@gmail.com
> Subject: RussiaToday Interview

> Message Body:
> Dear Karen,

> I was very impressed with your interview with RT about two weeks ago. It took great courage for you to speak out and correctly pinpoint the Vatican and the Jesuit Order as being at the top of the pyramid of world power. In particular you mentioned that the tax dollars collected in the United States are being directed through the City of London and onto to the Vatican bank via treaty. I would love to know how to source this factual information. I have written a book on the World Government agenda and pinpointed the Vatican and Jesuits as being at the top of the pile also. I had a lot of circumstantial evidence proving they are in control, but this piece of evidence would really be the icing on the cake for me. I would dearly love to see proof of this treaty. I have found a host of information and websites confirming what you say, but none offering proof. I dearly hope you can help me find this missing piece of the puzzle.

> Please keep up your excellent work informing people about what is really going on. The world needs more people like you who have the guts to say it like it is. I will happily send you a copy of my book if you would like to read it. I'm sure you will be aware of the majority, if not all of the information contained within it, but it's still an excellent resource of knowledge.

> Warm regards from Ireland,
> Sean Hanlon

> --
> This mail is sent via contact form on kahudes http://kahudes.net/contact-us/

> To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
> Subject: how to help
> Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 00:11:53 +0000
> From: karenhudes@hotmail.com

> From: lisa durocher <lisdur@yahoo.com>
> Subject: how to help

> Message Body:
> Hi Karen,
> I have been listening to you on youtube, and you suggest that people contact their Congressmen and Senator and Governors. But I am not sure what to say to them. It all seems very involved and complicated. Can you give me some guidance on what to say? At the end of one of the youtube videos you said something to the effect "You do not undestand, it is the difference between loving one another and caring for one another or going to hell in a hand bag" Yes, that is exactly what I think is going on.
> Thank you so much for your time.
> lisa

#karenhudes

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου