17 Νοεμβρίου 2013

KAREN HUDES-There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers




From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 18:36:50 -0500



Mr Fulford,

Please be informed that I have never given you consent to publish this interview, as I have not received the required indemnification:

http://benjaminfulford.net/
The Karen Hudes interview has finally been put up on benjaminfulford.tv for sale at $8 for each half of the interview. It will only be available today, October 31st, 2013.
There has been a systematic effort by some people with powerful hacking abilities to prevent the dissemination of this video so please help by buying it.

Karen Hudes
www.kahudes.net

From: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com; jhaines6@me.com
Subject: RE: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:47:44 +0900

You did consent Karen, it says so below. Some third party re-inserted the Neil Keenan comments I had edited out at your and Neil's request in order to cause us to start fighting each other. Just let it drop and let us concentrate on getting the bad guys.

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: jhaines6@me.com
CC: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 15:11:19 -0500

Jean,

I did not consent for Ben to publish our interview. If Neil wants to continue to publish it, I regret that I will have no recourse other than to post the attached exchange of emails. Please confirm to me when you have removed my interview with Ben.

Best,
Karen

> From: kimberleyj@comcast.net
> Subject: RE: Benjamin Fulford interview with Karen Hudes
> Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 14:17:56 -0500
> To: karenhudes@hotmail.com

> Karen,

> Expecting you are well.

> Since you told me that you did not what this interview posted I thought I would bring this to your attention. 

> By the way I liked your interview with Ben. I wish you would allow it to be posted with an edit of the Neil part. Just my 2 cents.

> Someone copied the original and posted it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El2COVPq1xY

> You probably already know about this one... the audio of the interview is posted here:http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/neil-keenan-update-response-to-karen-hudes/
> the audio is posted below Neil's video.


> All is well.

> Kimberley

From: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:11:44 +0900

Hi Karen,
Too bad you have lost my trust. However, please realize we have both been victims of dirty tricks. I had the video edited to remove the parts you and Keenan objected to but somebody hacked the system and put them back in. 
Clearly somebody with powerful agency resources does not want the public to see that video. That is also why I think the public needs to see it. 
You are new to all this and do not realize all the dirty tricks these people use. I was very naive too at first. They use hired actors, they put out fake e-mails impersonating people, they lie, they cheat, they murder but we are going to take them down.
Thank you for your brave whistleblowing and keep up the good work. Do not let them grind you down. 

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 07:52:19 -0500

Ben,

I am forwarding Neil's various emails to me this morning threatening legal action. After what has happened you have lost my trust and I do not wish to be associated with you in any way.

Karen

Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:18:08 +0700
Subject: Re: Global Collateral Accounts
From: neil.keenan50@gmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com; jhaines6@me.com

Dear Karen,

Ben released the videos and there is going to be hell to pay for...He told me he cleaned it up this morning but you are still making statements that are in effect not true as well does Benjamin. I have no choice but to come forward now and expose you both. My attorneys will handle the rest.

Neil

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 7:37 PM, Karen Hudes <karenhudes@hotmail.com> wrote:
I meant to copy Neil

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Global Collateral Accounts
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:33:27 -0400

Dear Ben,

Whatever I said about Neil Keenan needs to be removed, and his consent to the release of the interview obtained. Please inform whoever bids on the tape that without Neil Keenan's consent, I am also withholding my consent to its release. You did not inform me prior to the taping that you would record our conversation. I do not wish to be sued by Keenan. The win win outcome for everybody has nothing whatsoever to do with the tape. 

Best,
Karen

From: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com
CC: neil.keenan50@gmail.com
Subject: RE: There is no defamation without publication
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:36:31 +0900

Dear Ms. Hudes, 

What I need to know at this point is exactly what Neil Keenan is objecting to. You were informed the interview was being taped and you did give consent for publication. This was recorded at the time. 
However, rather than have us all infighting, I would like to find out what it is that needs to be removed. Since only one copy of the interview is for sale, we can make sure the buyer is informed of any untruthful statements that may have been made. 
This whole business seems to be more about preventing the cashing of Fed box 1558 and starting the new financial system than it is about Neil Keenan. 
Remember we are all after the same thing, a happier planet and a win win outcome for everybody. 

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
CC: neil.keenan50@gmail.com
Subject: There is no defamation without publication
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 05:02:02 -0400

Dear Benjamin,

I just received this email from Neil Keenan. I have enough other things on my plate without having to contend with Neil Keenan's lawyers. I did not know that you were taping our private conversation, (I did not see the courtesy message below) and when I learned this, I did not consent to its publication without clearance from Neil Keenan. Today Neil just informed me he has not consented to its publication and that you intend to publish it with a disclaimer. Please be informed that I do not consent to the publication of any of my comments on Neil Keenan. If you do not have the technical capability to edit the tape, please send it to me and I will see that this is done, and then I will obtain Neil Keenan's consent before it is published. If you would prefer, I will give you a different interview for publication in which we do not discuss Neil Keenan. Otherwise, please be informed that I will cross claim any damages resulting from the publication of our interview without my consent. 

Best,
Karen

From: jhaines6@me.com
Subject: Re: Because of Neil's statements today, I've just republished probably the best video available on geoengineering. Before it is too late, I hope you will inform yourselves.
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:13:02 -0700
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com

Karen, Neil now has copies of this video and is listening to it (as am I) with his lawyers, as well as looking at your comment on the internet about the Monaco Meetings, which was total misinformation on your part. At this point in time, I am not in a position to say anything, because it's now in the hands of lawyers.

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:00:08 +0700
Subject: Note
From: neil.keenan50@gmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com

Karen, I sure hope Ben edits the interview as you requested otherwise what choice do I have but to bring my attorneys into it. The statements made about my work are erroneous. Ben claims he will publish a disclaimer but this is not how it is done.

I do not want to legally come after you and you have plenty of work of your own to do and do not need another headache so I am reaching out to you to prevent this before it becomes one. You said you wish "NOW" to do things in private so this is private.

Also the falsity of this sale claiming that this video is the one and only video is based on Fraud seeing I have a copy of this video and so do about 10 others I have sent it to including my lawyer. This needs to be noted.

Anyway Karen, you asked for privacy and I give it to you.

Neil

Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:20:38 +0700
Subject: Here is Benjamin's statement from this morning
From: neil.keenan50@gmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com; jhaines6@me.com

Benjamin apparently lied to me and we will now move forward and attack Karen and Ben and their lack of knowledge and just plain gibberish. Now we move.

[9:01:22 AM] Benjamin Fulford: Do you object to the release of the Karen Hudes interview with the part about you edited out?
[9:05:36 AM] Neil Keenan: Why would I object if I am or my name is not involved with it.
[9:06:24 AM] Benjamin Fulford: Good, by the way, Kawata san sent me an e-mail last night saying they were going to approve the funding for setting up the new planning agency
[9:06:33 AM] Neil Keenan: Good
[9:06:37 AM] Neil Keenan: this is a start
[9:07:01 AM] Benjamin Fulford: Tomorrow I will call the US embassy to see if the US government is on board
[9:07:04 AM] Neil Keenan: Keep my name out of it Ben. It was and is bullshit and I do not want to hear my name mentioned in it.
[9:07:21 AM] Benjamin Fulford: Your name was deleted from the video
[9:07:34 AM] Neil Keenan: ok
[9:09:14 AM] Neil Keenan: Good Luck
[9:09:39 AM] Benjamin Fulford: If it comes through, your island project will be funded if you cannot get independent funding
[9:10:09 AM] Neil Keenan: Ben, I do not have an Island Project right now
[9:10:35 AM] Neil Keenan: and I can get funding for it should I leave this
[9:11:01 AM] Benjamin Fulford: Anyway, I wish you good luck and success
[9:11:08 AM] Neil Keenan: we are the same just get it done
[9:11:33 AM] Benjamin Fulford: I will call all major formal institutions and ask if they object

What more needs to be said....

Neil
From: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com; gonob.com@gmail.com
Subject: RE: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:44:54 +0900

Dear Ms. Hudes, 

Please accept my apologies. I was told the part about Neil Keenan was edited out but I did not personally check. Neil just skyped me to say it was OK to publish if his name was removed. That is being done now. 
I believe putting this video out minus the Neil Keenan part will be a great public service and thank you for having talked with me. 

Sincerely yours,

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 22:31:47 -0500

Dear Mr. Fulford,

There are derogatory statements about Neil Keenan remaining. I did not receive any word from Mr. Keenan's legal team that it was ok to publish after I informed him, "we will not publish any part of the recorded, private statement until Neil Keenan and his legal team are happy with it."

Yours,
Karen


From: benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com; copyright@youtube.com
CC: gonob.com@gmail.com
Subject: RE: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:17:14 +0900

Dear Ms. Hudes, 

The part about Neil Keenan was removed and my understanding was that it was OK to publish if that part had been removed. 

Sincerely yours, 

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: copyright@youtube.com
CC: gonob.com@gmail.com; benjaminfulford@hotmail.com
Subject: There is no defamation without publication -- I did not consent to publication -- any liability for its publication remains with its publishers
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 18:43:41 -0500

Identification of the specific URLs of material http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGB4RSVzHZA
Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address, and the username of your YouTube account. Karen Hudes, 5203 Falmouth Road Bethesda MD 20816 karenhudes@hotmail.com 
The statement: "I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which YouTube is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant." 
The statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have not consented to the publication of the material. 
Signature. A scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.

Please be advised that as I informed Benjamin Fulford on September 19, 2013, I have not consented to the publication of this video. As soon as I learned that this video was published, I notified Benjamin Fulford and Aaron Wilson that they did not have my permission to publish this and that it was published without my consent.

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: jhaines6@me.com; benjaminfulford@hotmail.com; neil.keenan50@gmail.com
Subject: RE: There is no Defamation Without Publication
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:31:23 -0400

Dear Jean, Benjamin and Neil,

Defamation is not there until there is publication. This is to reiterate what Ben and I agreed: that we will not publish any part of the recorded, private statement until Neil Keenan and his legal team are happy with it. As for the Monaco Meetings, if there is misinformation, I am happy to correct any inadvertent errors of mine as a whistleblower who is trying to disclose to the public matters that need sunlight in order to prevent permanent backwardation of gold.

Best,
Karen

From: jhaines6@me.com
Subject: Re: Because of Neil's statements today, I've just republished probably the best video available on geoengineering. Before it is too late, I hope you will inform yourselves.
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:13:02 -0700
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com

Karen, Neil now has copies of this video and is listening to it (as am I) with his lawyers, as well as looking at your comment on the internet about the Monaco Meetings, which was total misinformation on your part. At this point in time, I am not in a position to say anything, because it's now in the hands of lawyers.

From: karenhudes@hotmail.com
To: jhaines6@me.com
Subject: RE: Because of Neil's statements today, I've just republished probably the best video available on geoengineering. Before it is too late, I hope you will inform yourselves.
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 01:39:59 -0400

[1:31:17 AM] *** Call ended, duration 1:01:59 ***
[1:31:50 AM] Benjamin Fulford: Is it OK to put a recording of this on pay per view for a while before making it public for free or do you want to put it out for free or do you want it kept private?
[1:33:18 AM] kandbspergel: Edit the Keenan stuff, ok?
[1:35:53 AM] Benjamin Fulford: It is difficult for me to edit
[1:36:00 AM] Benjamin Fulford: I am not that tech savvy
[1:36:30 AM] Benjamin Fulford: I will give Keenan a chance for rebutall to avoid any possible trouble
[1:36:32 AM] kandbspergel: Why not send it to Keenan, and give him three days to get the job done.
[1:36:39 AM] kandbspergel: Great minds think alike.
[1:36:57 AM] Benjamin Fulford: OK, let me try to send it to him.

From: jhaines6@me.com
Subject: Re: Because of Neil's statements today, I've just republished probably the best video available on geoengineering. Before it is too late, I hope you will inform yourselves.
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:13:02 -0700
To: karenhudes@hotmail.com

Karen, Neil now has copies of this video and is listening to it (as am I) with his lawyers, as well as looking at your comment on the internet about the Monaco Meetings, which was total misinformation on your part. At this point in time, I am not in a position to say anything, because it's now in the hands of lawyers.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου