08 Μαΐου 2014

North and south pole pictures - VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this? We don't normally put letters on the front page, but this one was so interesting and Lisa obviously has put a lot of work into so it seemed to deserve a front page placing. More of an article than a letter.

North and south pole pictures - VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

We don't normally put letters on the front page, but this one was so interesting and Lisa obviously has put a lot of work into so it seemed to deserve a front page placing.  More of an article than a letter.

Dear Editors,
     I have some remarkable photos which I haven’t seen anyone do on the internet.  This information may be upsetting to some, but I believe in seeking the truth.
     I’m semi-retired and occasionally teach computer science at a community college.  I have been a webmaster for 3 small-med websites, and I love taking pictures and working with photography.  I have become pretty good with Photoshop over 5 years.
    I have been very interested in my own personal paranormal research on UFO’s, alien races, and have viewed most of Project Camelot’s videos.  I have followed the channeled messages from the Federation of Light, and that is what led me a discovery and the reason I want to get this word out.
    I became aware of a You Tube video titled “Look what I found on Google Earth” and the suggestion that a large blue rectangle thing was the “table” which the channeller Blossom Goodchild had mentioned.  Someone wrote to Blossom Goodchild and for a couple of days, she had on her website “Oct 3rd) Please take Note of this, surely it means something!” in huge red letters.   Another website she referred to shows Alabama Hill in Australia, and said when they looked up into the sky with Google Earth from that hill, it looked like a giant table.   I saw the message and felt a little skeptical, and decided I’d go try to find it on Google Earth myself.
   NASA and the European Space Agency has photos of the Moon and Mars on their sites.  Some months ago, I downloaded from ESA, the photo of Crater Hale on Mars, and I used Photoshop to adjust contrast and was able to see for myself, evidence of civilization, or past civilization on Mars.   Richard Hoagland too, wrote his book Dark Mission, and in his Project Camelot interview where he describes pictures of Lunar ruins and mechanical artifacts that can be shown with Photoshop.
    There is lots of evidence based on these types of photos which lead me to believe our American military/government/NASA has lied to us, that NASA uses “brush” technology on photos to brush away evidence of UFOs or evidence of alien civilizations, and is STILL doing this today.  
    Now on to what I want to say about the Google Earth unexplainable blue retangular “tables”.  I wanted to try to replicate what they were saying.   First thing I found out was that I needed to be using the newest release of Google Earth, which is 4.3.7.   
    One thing I want to mention, to those who may not be familiar with Google Earth, is that with Google Earth,  ALL images originate from NASA.  It says so on Google Earth.  (Don’t forget to remember that images from NASA are possibly subject to screening and brushing before release to the public.  ) 
   This newest release of Google Earth has a new “layer” feature which allows you to turn on a layer for weather… real time weather for the whole globe.  And sure enough, with the Weather Layer turned on, there was the darker blue rectangular area on the globe, but it wasn’t Australia like the other website claimed, it was covering the North Pole.     I found out, when you toggle on the weather, the blue rectangular area showed, when it is toggled off, it doesn’t show. 
    If you’re not familiar with Google Earth, you should understand that the base topography layer is a old pictures, they could be 1 or 2 years old.  Just zoom into your own address, and you will see your house, and if you look closely, you will see that it is old pictures.  I’m guessing my own house is 1-2 years old.   The land formations don’t really change much, so Google leaves up the old pictures.   Additionally, to get ALL of earthwithout showing clouds which would cover the surface, they probably have joined many pictures together and selected ones from a sunny/clear day for the whole globe.  That makes the base topography.
    However, when you click on a layer for weather you are getting near real-time weather from the satellites.  And this phenomenon of the rectangular blue areas changes in a matter of hours.  If it’s real time weather, you might expect it to change every hour they update it.  
    My theory, is that NASA is covering up something with a blue screen layer so that we can’t see what is hiding underneath.
    I have looked at the north pole several times over two days, and I have done screen copies to save what I saw, and I have different images at different times.  It is not always a rectangle.    Look closely at the picture below, there is a five sided geometrical shape to the blue screen.    At first you might think it was a triangle on the left… but look, it extends underneath the clouds on the right.   It basically is covering up all of the North pole so we can’t see it.    They have somehow overlaid some clouds on the right portion of the five sided geometrical shape, but it’s there.  Several times I’ve closed Google Earth, and opened an hour later, and the shape of this blue thing changes… because I’m looked at a refreshed layer from the Windows layer. I did not find any other blue screens on any other continent.  I did find two strange things on the south pole.   The important one is the direct South Pole itself.  Please look at my picture of the South Pole (original).
What do you see in this picture?   Do you notice the strange central circle?  You really have to look at it on Google Earth to get a good sense of what is, or is not there.   This is not like the screened out blue on the north pole.   This almost looks like you’re looking through something into a picture of better clarity.   However,  this picture does NOT have the Weather layer turned on.  When I turn on the weather, it is still there. What I suspect,  is that it is some previous photography layered over the top, again, hiding something underneath. 
   So I took screen shots of this unexplained area and dropped it into Photoshop.   Using the same adjustment tools that I used on Mars photos, I changed the contrast to see what it would show. I’ve used a feature in Photoshop called adjusting “Curves”.  It’s a way of adjusting contrast of adjoining pixels.   What is interesting, is that direct center… where the north pole really is,will NOT darken.   Whatever picture was there, there is something very bright in the center where no pixels will darken, the DIRECT center of the south pole. 
Two days ago I took some pictures with my digital camera of the sun, through a welding helmet which has a lens to cut out the bright sunlight.  I loaded them into Photoshop and tried adjusting the photos.  No matter what I did, the center light where the sun was would not darken.  It was so bright, there simply were no pixels that Photoshop could adjust. 
   Is NASA, in fact, covering up something on the South Pole as well?   Right under our noses with Google Earth!
   I remember a story of an incident decades ago, a story of an air force pilot who “flew” his airplane up to the north pole, and found an opening into the center of our earth, and he flew in. From that story, there are some who say our earth is inhabited on the inside with other beings, with a small sun inside.  Up to yesterday, I was thinking that “story”, was crazy.    I researched internet to find the story again, it was Admiral Bird and he did his flight in 1947.  Here is a website : http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ExpeditionUpdate13.htm
    And then I remembered another story, I know I saw somewhere on the internet that another person had uncovered photos of one or two of other planets in our solar system, which also had evidence of the holes at the poles which led into the center of the planets.   His theory was that there was an internal sun or energy source inside the planets, and that sunlight was shining out through the holes, which he thought was evident on the NASA photos.  Again, stories I had discounted. 
     I went searching again, and found several on You Tube about “hollow earth”.   This one in particular is the closest I can find about the other planets:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VoLStjf0A&feature=related
     Being the skeptic that I am, I went browsing the internet to see if I could find other “valid” photography of either the north or south poles… not just pictures of humans standing on the ground (no way to prove where they are standing), but aerial photos.   I looked at weather channels… but if you look at their large weather pictures or the northern continents, they are ALL cut off at the very north pole.   And all those pictures originate from NASA satellites. 
     If anyone can find valid AERIAL pictures of either the north or south poles, I want to see them.
     Please, if you all can look at Google Earth…everyone on the internet can get to Google Earth.   Take screen shots (copies) of what is out there and save, please do, before NASA hears of this and removes them.  Those of you who are good with Photoshop, please do what I did.
     I have found nobody through internet searches, or on YouTube, who has done exactly what I’ve done and shown you.    I can tell you, when I realized the significance of this, I was STUNNED.    I went looking for something to clarify and explain the strange blue rectangular “table” that some were anxious to connection to October 14th… but instead, found a revelation that has blown my socks off.  
    WHAT IS NASA COVERING UP?    DOES THIS EVIDENCE SUPPORT THE IDEA THAT THIS PLANET DOES HAVE ENTRANCES AT THE POLES GOING INSIDE OUR EARTH?  
   I have since found stories of individuals reporting seeing UFO's going near the north pole.  That's too long to go into detail here, I'm sure you can find them on the internet. 
    I hope you’ll help get this word out.  I give you permission to print all of this, but I am not comfortable using my full name. Thank You.
LisaT
Northern Calif.

Posted on 10.4.2008 by Registered CommenterLesley in  Comments5 Comments

Reader Comments (5)

You are mixing everything up, lol this is ridiculous!
First, you are not the first by showing the picture on a webside, second I myself is tracking and mesuring these anomalies since 29 of september and shapes and size and LOCATION very nearly every half day.
I don't know where this guy mixt hollow earth theory with this.. lol all the Hollow Theory started by a quote in his journal saying the land was endless and beautiful.
October 6, 2008 | Unregistered Commentermyself
I agree, I am not the first to comment on the strange blue diagrams in the weather layer. There are random ones around the globe that come and go, but there is always blue diagrams covering the north pole. But I have not seen anyone else take the South Pole image, particularly the large circle, and work with the Photoshop “Curves” tool to adjust tones to bring out what may not be obvious in an otherwise smudged photo. And that whole large circle is a smudged photo. Are you familiar with the Mars Hale crater photo, which when adjusted with a photo tool like Photoshop, shows a city on the landscape? I am suggesting there is something VERY bright in the direct center of the south pole… perhaps hundreds of miles across, that may be shining light upward.
I have not offered any proof of a hollow earth. I am suggesting that there is something definitely being hidden by NASA at both the North and South poles. I want to see NASA post a real clear picture of the entire North Pole Ice cap, and a real clear picture of the South pole without smudges. No distortions, just the truth.
October 6, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterLisa T
Check out this site for a "clear picture" of the North Pole:
http://www.socc.ca/images/seaice/current.png
October 15, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterSocrates
Has anyone contacted NASA to ask them what's up?
October 22, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterJeremy Vaeni
If anyone is interested, about 12,000 years ago the Lemurians went into the inner earth by way of Mt. Shasta in California. The earth was destroyed and all over the world there were mt. and caves where about 6 other civilizations went into the earth to live. The Lemurians were the giants which geoligists are now unburing in several parts of the world. They have achieved a higher state of mind which is how they can go from the 3rd demention into the 5th demention. They live with Mother nature and their animals. Everything in the inner earth is hugh, the mountains, oceans, rivers fruits and vegtables animals, etc.are gigantic. There is a sun there they call it the smokey God. They live with several million people and they live in peace and hormony. They have no illness, no stress, no fighting, no competition, just peace, they have buildings built of crystal and gold, they manufacture UFOs. Our government is hiding this from us. What the people want to tell us is that they don't want atomic weapons used on the earth or any kind of destruction because they live inside, but out government has ignored this for many years. Why do you think there are so many sightings in the past years.They are trying to tell us this very thing. I personally wish I could get down mt shasta and live there, but the tunnels are sealed they will only let in the most honorable.There is way more to their story, but I would be going on and on. Look at the "innerearthofargatha" there you will find several stories about people who have been there and come back and a story about a man who worked most of his life at Area 51 including Admiral Byrd.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου