On September 15th I sent you an email about the strange fact that in your ICIJ database is included the following listed address
c/o Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany P O Box 1175 101 10 Athens Greece
I asked you for an explanation , I got no response from you and some days later the address was removed from your database.
Unfortunately for you, many people I have contacted, journalists mostly have already downloaded the old csv provided in your website and can verify the incident of the removal. This is the old csv that was removed, containing the address in nodes.csv file
in sendspace link.
So I am asking once more:
1. WHY AN ADDRESS OF AN EMBASSY IN GREECE WAS LISTED IN YOUR OFFSHORE LEAKS DATABASE? HAS THE EMBASSY AN OFFSHORE OR IS SOMETHING ELSE?
2. WHY YOU REMOVED THE ADDRESS FROM LEAKS DATABASE AFTER MY EMAIL?
I hope you will answer this time to me and to the Greek political parties that now are aware of this!!!